Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Power of His Love

Now, more than ever, I need to place full and complete trust in Jesus. Not that I don't . . . but sometimes fear can take over, clouding the fact He is in control of EVERYTHING. My youngest daughter is moving to California in a few weeks, and it has been tearing my heart up. I raised my girls to truly follow their hearts and their dreams . . . only not so far away from me. 3,000 miles isn't a quick car ride or plane flight. I know this is her journey and wherever and to whomever it leads her, my prayer is she is safe and surrounded by good, God-loving people. She has let Him lead her in making a decision, so I know this is where she needs to be at this point in time. I have finally stepped back and I am ready to let Him parent her now . . . to watch over her as I have all these years (of course with Him by my side!). The power of His Love is great, lay apostles. There comes a time when we all need to grow up and make our own decisions, based on what is best for us. This is her time. Please keep Taylor in your prayers as she begins this new chapter in her life. I love you Tay Tay, with all my heart!

Todays Gospel (Mark 1:21-28) provides evidence of His great power:

Jesus came to Capernaum with his followers, and on the sabbath he entered the synagogue and taught. The people were astonished at his teaching, for he taught them as one having authority and not as the scribes. In their synagogue was a man with an unclean spirit; he cried out, “What have you to do with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are–the Holy One of God!”  Jesus rebuked him and said, “Quiet! Come out of him!” The unclean spirit convulsed him and with a loud cry came out of him. All were amazed and asked one another, “What is this? A new teaching with authority. He commands even the unclean spirits and they obey him.” His fame spread everywhere throughout the whole region of Galilee.


In Volume Four, God the Father describes the power of His love for us:

"Please have no fears. Understand that the Father wills these changes on earth so that the Son will be welcomed in the hearts of those remaining. We do not manifest as a poor boy in the stable. We manifest as the King of Creation. My Son is your God. I am your God. Our spirit flows through your world in such a way today that none can deny the heavenly times. The enemy will deny Our spirit. But you expect that, dear ones. That denial detracts in no way from truth. Truth flows right over the enemy despite the feeble objections of evil. I, the God of All Creation, can slap down and destroy evil with a glance. I allow a certain amount of evil to co-exist because My children can then discern between light and darkness, in the same way a child is taught to discriminate between cold and hot. Children, if you desire to blame Me for the state of the world, your ancestors in heaven will bow their heads in disappointment. Do not be so ridiculous. I do not will catastrophe upon My children. I do allow a certain amount of upheaval so that attention will be focused away from the ever present diversion of material goods. In line with this goal, I will begin to remove many material comforts. Consider this a liberating experience, earthly creatures. Your losses on earth are nothing in comparison to the loss you will experience if you choose darkness. Be humble and accepting in everything and together We will prepare the world for the Return of My Son." 

Lay apostles, are you facing something causing fear to creep in? Stop and take a deep breath. Focus on the fact He is in control and what may be causing you fear is something He knows will benefit all in the long run. And, especially benefit His Kingdom on earth. 


Thank you, Lord, for the blessing of a daughter who loves You and will glorify Your Name in a world of darkness. Let her be the light she wishes to see in the world.


God bless,

Bonnie

P.S. If anyone reading this needs an amazing photographer in California, take a look at Taylor's work: www.tlphotos.net



No comments: