Friday, January 3, 2014

Believe and He Will Do Great Works Through You

I just got off the phone with Bookmasters, and Can You Text Me Directions? is shipping today!  This book has been a family project. My daughter Taylor not only shot the front cover and designed the back cover, her testimony (from Heavenly Healing) is enclosed within this work of love. As are the testimonies of my other two daughters, Mallorie and Whitney. Jay was my support, encourager, sounding board and editor, as was my dear friend Karen. Two very special young women, Annie and Tessa, added their insight in the wording on the back cover (emailing me it wasn't "lame" or "momish!"). Anne a lay apostle wrote the Foreword beautifully. And the testimonies . . . just stunning and beautifully written by each young lay apostle. I am in awe of the graces Jesus has bestowed upon me this past year. Believe and He will do great works through you!




Todays Gospel (John 1:29-34) is a meaningful testimony from John the Baptist, showing us the power of believing:


John the Baptist saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world. He is the one of whom I said, ‘A man is coming after me who ranks ahead of me because he existed before me.’ I did not know him, but the reason why I came baptizing with water was that he might be made known to Israel.” John testified further, saying, “I saw the Spirit come down like a dove from the sky and remain upon him. I did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘On whomever you see the Spirit come down and remain, he is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.’ Now I have seen and testified that he is the Son of God.”


In Volume Ten, Jesus lovingly assures us to believe:



"My dearest little serving souls, how I love you. You serve so diligently and do not realize at all how grateful is your Jesus. My gratitude could flow over you in such a way that you would experience it in your humanity. But if that were to happen, the merit from your service might be decreased. So I keep that to Myself and place it in the most special place in heaven, your place. It will be here waiting for you when you arrive. All of your crosses, each one, obtain merit for your soul and salvation for others. The more unpleasant the cross, the more merit and salvation obtained. You do not see Me, but you believe in Me." 

Lay apostles, believing in Jesus may not be the "cool" thing in our world today (although, Hollywood is sure producing some Christian movies coming out this year thanks to The Bible series). He knows the pressure we are all under to conform to what the world views as politically correct and how heavy this cross can be. But He is asking us to push through the burdens of the world and continue to stay focused on Him. Let's build this army for Jesus Christ the Returning King together. Start today by facing your burdens with Him by your side. Literally consult Him when your cross feels heavy. Then listen. Believe, and He will do great works through you!


Thank you, Lord, for the courage to face my crosses knowing You are right beside me. Please bless Can You Text Me Directions? and get it into the hands of everyone craving Your heavenly assistance!


God bless,

Bonnie

No comments: