Sunday, April 8, 2012

He is Risen!

Happy Easter, lay apostles!  Lent passed quickly this year, didn't it?  Forty days of sacrificing, working on virtues and fasting.  At times, I didn't exactly stay on track.  But, as Jesus has said to Anne a lay apostle in Volume One:

“You are learning. Do you see now what practice does for My little one? This is how a true follower responds to My love. You are learning because you are practicing. I am here. I love you. And I will never leave you. We will work together today, like every day, and you will serve Me well.”

Let's bring all we've accomplished during Lent into the rest of 2012.  Why wouldn't you?  Jesus is right by our side!

Have a blessed Easter day!  I know I will as my daughter is in labor!!!  Please pray for a safe delivery and the health of my daughter and grandson.  

God bless,
Bonnie

No comments: