Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Remember You Are Loved

"Where's your white wristband from the welcome bag?" a woman asked me at the Catholic Marketing Network's author reception/book signing. I remember seeing it after dumping the contents of the bag on our hotel room bed. After informing her of its location, she told me to bring it to her booth in the Exhibitor Hall in the morning. Martha Fernandez Sardina (RememberYouAreLoved.com) is on a mission . . . to spread the love of Christ around the world. to remind people they are ALWAYS loved despite their environment. I did bring the bracelet the next morning . . . she placed it on my wrist and said, "Remember, you are loved." I then took Jay's wristband and placed it on his wrist telling him the same. We do feel loved, Martha. We feel His Love every day, every hour, every minute. I pray I help others in darkness, as Martha does, to love Him right back. 



Yesterdays Gospel (Matthew 19:23-30) is very direct . . . love God more than anything or anyone on earth:

Jesus said to his disciples: “Amen, I say to you, it will be hard for one who is rich to enter the Kingdom of heaven. Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for one who is rich to enter the Kingdom of God.” When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and said, “Who then can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “For men this is impossible, but for God all things are possible.” Then Peter said to him in reply, “We have given up everything and followed you. What will there be for us?” Jesus said to them, “Amen, I say to you that you who have followed me, in the new age, when the Son of Man is seated on his throne of glory, will yourselves sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And everyone who has given up houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands for the sake of my name will receive a hundred times more, and will inherit eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last will be first.”


In Volume Ten, Jesus encourages us to look everywhere for those in darkness . . . even in places we never imagined:


"Dearest souls, so bravely serving the Kingdom, your reward will be great. Many of you have been pulled from sin and darkness yourselves and brought to the light. I welcomed your return as if you were My only child. The place reserved for you in My heart felt complete when you came back to Me. Truly and completely do I love you. Now, we must seek out others. You will find them everywhere, and this is why you are serving everywhere. The souls who are at risk of eternal separation from Me are in each area of the worldly domain. Some are poor, some are wealthy. Some are looked down upon and some are highly respected. Some claim goodness, and some do not hide their affinity with the enemy. Regardless, I want them all."
  
Lay apostles, there are so many opportunities to shine the Light of Christ in this world! Take a look around www.RememberYouAreLoved.com and join Martha in reminding others we are all one body in Christ. Order some wristbands and spread the love!

Thank you, Lord, for people like Martha You have placed in my life to encourage my journey toward eternity.

God bless,
Bonnie












No comments: