Friday, June 27, 2014

Review of Can You Text Me Directions?

Jesus knows exactly who He  this book is meant for:

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
By Adam
Is this the spiritual compass I've been searching for to find direction for my life? Is Jesus really alive? It seems so! I was surprised to discover that Jesus is still speaking today through the lives of students like me from different countries, each witnessing to the power of his words for our times received by a woman in Ireland. For example, I found myself smiling through tears, as I read Nabil's moving story of his encounter as a Coptic Catholic student with a Salafi Muslim on the train from his Nile village in Upper Egypt to Cairo....

I liked the fact that I could read this fresh presentation of personal testimonies in only an hour, though next time, I'd probably choose to read its 30 brief chapters more slowly as a month's meditations.

Recommended for young people as well as for anyone interested in spirituality today.

Thank you, Jesus Christ the Returning King!

God bless,
Bonnie

No comments: