Thursday, June 5, 2014

June Monthly Message

Boy does time get away from me lately . . . been helping potty train my grandson Colton three days/week!  So, here is the June Monthly Message from Jesus given to Anne a lay apostle:

We continue our cycle of monthly messages for 2014 with the message from June 1, 2006 for our prayer groups and personal reflection.


June 1, 2006  (2014)

Jesus

I speak to My beloved apostles today from the pain of My wounded heart. I suffer for each soul walking the earth without knowledge of My love. Despite rejection, My love cannot be limited and overflows into the world. Those who do not welcome the love of the Saviour continue in loneliness. Those who welcome My love are deluged with it. Dear apostles, I know that you are weary. You do not see the full impact of your service on the Kingdom but please believe that one day you will experience the fruits of your labour. You will exult in each act of service and each act of self-denial because you will see the act attached to all of the graces obtained from it. At that time you will marvel at My generosity. You will also thank Me for obscuring this from you during your time of service because it is through this trust that you gain both merits for your eternity and conversion graces for souls. How many sinners are pulled back into My Sacred Heart through your smallest act of trust and love in the face of scorn and mockery? Dear apostles, you must consider whether or not you yourself were called back to Me through the selfless action of another. It is in this way that we are a family. Each apostle is indebted to others for their progress up the mountain of holiness because the service of each supports and sustains others. How blessed is the plan of God. My gratitude to you will endure forever. Continue on in service to the Kingdom and you will see yourself counted as My friend and loyal follower. Imagine My gratitude. The enemy taunts God, stating that God’s children have turned their faces away from heaven. The enemy boasts that God’s children are listening to the voice of darkness. During all of this, the apostles of Jesus Christ remain steadfast. Your faces are turned to heaven and you listen to My voice. Pay no attention to the empty words of the enemy, My beloved ones. Let My voice console you and direct you and you will not be deceived. Work for souls, so that they will accept My love. All is well. I am with you in each moment. 

No comments: