Wednesday, March 16, 2016

No Better Time Than Now

One morning my daughter Taylor tagged me in a post on Facebook. The article she tagged me in was this: Mars, Earth And Sun All Align Tonight…Blood Moons Start Next Week…Is The End Near? 

Her comment: OMG . . .

My comment to her: Always be prepared, my love! Jesus is always with us, don't forget that! Love you with all my heart and soul TayLo!

There is no better time than now to fully commit yourself to Jesus, lay apostles. No one can predict the Second Coming of Christ, but we can pay attention to what He tells us in the Bible and the Volumes. Be prepared. Forgive. Love each other. Help save souls for Him. 

Todays Gospel (John 8:31-42) brings to mind the word BELIEVE:

Jesus said to those Jews who believed in him, “If you remain in my word, you will truly be my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” They answered him, “We are descendants of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone.  How can you say, ‘You will become free’?” Jesus answered them, “Amen, amen, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave of sin. A slave does not remain in a household forever, but a son always remains.  So if the Son frees you, then you will truly be free. I know that you are descendants of Abraham. But you are trying to kill me, because my word has no room among you.  I tell you what I have seen in the Father’s presence; then do what you have heard from the Father.”

They answered and said to him, “Our father is Abraham.”  Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would be doing the works of Abraham.  But now you are trying to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God; Abraham did not do this. You are doing the works of your father!” So they said to him, “We were not born of fornication.  We have one Father, God.”  Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and am here; I did not come on my own, but he sent me.”

In Volume Five, Jesus gives comfort where fear could take over:

"Children of the world, I call out to you in warning. I do not desire to watch your world generate more darkness. I am allowing My angels to strike at the world in order to distract souls from their worldly pursuits and draw attention to their God. When a soul lies down to die, that soul is not concerned with the things of the world, but considers then the things of the next world. Because man has been deceived, man thinks nothing of the next world. Souls following the world have turned their attention almost exclusively inward, giving constant and total consideration to self. This, of course, will cease when man is forced to look up to the heavens because the heavens have opened, releasing warnings and punishment. I do not seek revenge, dear ones, only justice and an end to the darkness. You have been told of the coming physical darkness which will entomb the earth. Before that time you will have warnings in the form of disturbances in the sky. The moon will glow with a red color that will be easily seen. Men will attempt to explain this scientifically. You will know it is a warning. When you see this, prepare yourselves for the time of darkness because it is imminent. To prepare you must remain recollected in prayer. Consider heaven and your transition from earth to heaven. We have spoken about this at length and you know that you need not fear. I will never leave you and I will be with you in every moment. Remain in the state of grace so that My graces flow freely to you. Be reconciled with loved ones and cast away grudges. If I desire that you prepare in practical and concrete ways, you will be told. I will see to everything. Dear ones, I give you these words because there are those among you who will witness these events. This is a time of grace and these words are a portion of those graces that have been reserved for this time. You are benefiting from the graces obtained by souls who have gone before you. You should give thanks for these graces because through them many souls are being saved. I also give you these warnings so that you will heed the words in this series of messages and prepare your souls accordingly. You know that you will not remain on earth forever. You have always known that. I simply wish you to be informed that you live in a grave time, a time that will know many changes. If you are following Me you will not be afraid. You will welcome the changes because you will welcome an end to the darkness. Only My true followers recognize the extent of the darkness and the extent of My disappointment and revulsion. Be at peace. Continue to pray because your prayers change the course of events on earth and many souls avoid eternal exile because of the prayers of the just. How you will be rewarded, dear followers. How you will be celebrated. If most behave in a holy way, it is easier to be holy. If most behave in an evil way, it is more difficult. Your God is grateful for each sacrifice and each decision for heaven."

Lay apostles, I felt it important to post the above quote from Volume Five in its entirety. We cannot waste one day of this life on worldly concerns. Focus on Christ, prepare yourself and your loved ones. Not because of some event occurring . . . but in anticipation of heaven! I love this quote from the movie Bella: ”I've done the research and ten out of ten people die." If you knew today was your last day on this earth, how would you spend it? Begin each day with that question, and I believe you would be preparing to meet your Maker.

Thank you, Lord, for the comforting words from Volume Five today. I pray they give the comfort You provide to everyone who reads this.

God bless,

Bonnie

No comments: