Thursday, July 3, 2014

Do You Doubt the Mercy of God?

Critics . . . they are around every corner. As a writer, I have come to accept people who throw daggers at my faith journey. But I believe in God's great Mercy. I believe EVERY SINGLE WORD Jesus and all of heaven have given through Anne a lay apostle. I believe in the message from Jesus in the Bible and in the Volumes . . . accept Him in your heart, be His lay apostles on earth by serving others, and be thankful for all things good and not-so-good occurring in our lives. We had a good friend over for dinner last night, an old buddy of Jay's. He is not Catholic, but became interested in the Volumes after reading Can You Text Me Directions? (he said he got to a certain testimony and then was extremely curious about those "Volumes!"). Reading the Volumes have changed his life (he started with Volume One then Two, etc. and is about to start Volume Nine). We talked about carrying crosses with joy, and not getting mixed up in the chaos of others. The man I saw last night is a completely different man than I saw only a few months ago. The fruits of this mission are miraculous. I am in awe of the love and compassion Our Lord has for each of His Children. 

Todays Gospel (John 20:24-29) is about believing in His Great Mercy:


Thomas, called Didymus, one of the Twelve, was not with them when Jesus came. So the other disciples said to him, “We have seen the Lord.” But Thomas said to them, “Unless I see the mark of the nails in his hands and put my finger into the nail marks and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.” Now a week later his disciples were again inside and Thomas was with them. Jesus came, although the doors were locked, and stood in their midst and said, “Peace be with you.” Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and see my hands,
and bring your hand and put it into my side, and do not be unbelieving, but believe.” Thomas answered and said to him, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Have you come to believe because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and have believed.”


In the Monthly Message from November 2006, Jesus is very clear:



"I am real, dear apostles. Do not worry that you have misplaced your trust. You will be rewarded for your service and commitment. The wise apostle understands that he has already been rewarded, of course. The wise apostle understands that being close to the King as a trusted servant is a reward in itself because through the proximity to the King, the servant becomes more and more noble. I am changing you if you are walking with Me. I am stretching your spiritual capabilities. My beloved lay apostles will find that the changes in their soul are constant, but gentle. There is great spiritual progress available in this time. This is My mercy and this is My plan. Through the holiness of the few, I will convert many. Be courageous while I make these changes in your soul. Be at peace. The Saviour seeks to preserve His plan by calling more and more into the field of service. Rejoice when you see many responding. Understand that this plan is for all. You are called. You are listening to My direction and you are becoming holier. Through you, I call to others. Others listen and respond, and through them, I call out again, to more and more. In this way, a multitude is drawn into the safety of the family of God. Be at peace, little apostle. All is well and heaven is content that God’s plan is proceeding. I will never leave you to execute My plan alone. You will always be acting with Me if you are acting for Me. Do you understand? I know that you understand because it is simple. I am with you. I will never leave you." 

Lay apostles, if we don't show others the Mercy of God, how will we ever help Our Returning King in this renewal? 


Thank you, Lord, for showing me so many miracles within this mission. I am so blessed.


God bless,

Bonnie

No comments: