Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lord, I need patience NOW, please . . .

When I want something, whether it be person, place, animal, thing, or even heavenly virtues, I want it now. I will do whatever it takes to achieve my goal morally and ethically, but anything less then the speed of light is just not good enough. Then Jesus steps in and reminds me EVERYTHING is in His time, not mine. As much as I like to think I can control my environment, I can't. Searching the Volumes for some heavenly wisdom, I found the following regarding patience.

Volume One, Thoughts on Spirituality, Jesus

"My little chosen souls of this day have a hard time with both suffering and patience. Remember, My time is perfect. If we were to change over and do things according to your desires, it would not be My plan but yours. Remember how your life felt without Me, little soul, and renew your pledge to serve Me, not yourself. My time is perfect. All will occur as it should, but I need souls to convert and be faithful now."

I am a recovering control freak. I admit it openly. And, as with all those recovering from some form of addiction, it takes time to heal. Remember Jesus has an abundance of patience and welcomes us with open arms any time.

Thank you, Lord, for all the hiccups you have placed in my life. I am a slow learner when it comes to patience, but my eyes are finally opening.

God bless,

Bonnie

No comments: