Friday, September 20, 2013

Been Away

Hello fellow lay apostles! First, I have been away from writing my blog posts for about a month (give or take a few videos of Anne I posted). I have been quite busy completing my new book Can You Text Me Directions?, watching my 1 year old grandson 3 days a week and working for Crandall Commercial Group as Director of Social Marketing and Brand Communications (Great title, huh?) two days a week. To say the least, I have missed writing about the Gospels every day and how my brain relates to them. 

I will be back at writing my blog full time beginning Monday. For now, here is a sneak peak at my new book cover, created by my amazingly talented, gifted, beautiful daughter and photographer Taylor Lewis:




This book, full of testimonies from young people all over the world touched by Anne a lay apostle and this rescue mission, was such a blessing to be a part of. 

Have a wonderful, safe, blessed weekend. You are all in my prayers!

God bless,
Bonnie

No comments: