Monday, March 16, 2015

A Poem From A Fellow Lay Apostle

I love being a part of this apostolate and feel blessed by all the people I've met over the last 9 years. I received an email from a gentleman today who gave his testimony in my first book Heavenly Healing, John Rosenbaum. Thank you, John, for sharing your heart with all who read this blog!


Brother of the Flower

I settle down to know He’s God
Mere spark, His breath turns me to flame,
Living embers, share His life
We're here in time, He is our claim.

His only Son is one of us.
What other reasons there may be
In all the trillion things He does,
He wants loved back from what I see.

He coaxes past presumptuousness;
Makes bold by that He wants us His.
Therese had no doubt He'd scoop her up
From daily sense how good God is.

As male, I'm inclined to tug at Him
Like young son tussles with his Dad,
Not testing Him, but where souls touch
So man-with-God's fulfillment’s had.

I love best feel his hidden strength,
His plans and gifts for everyday.
He teaches me to breathe of Him
So my being says what it should say.

When I easily pin, His breath's in me;
When I can barely move, I try not give;
I love trust, taste, His piercing touch;
Even I should die, I know I live.

Mystery majestic Love's His Will;
Lest something else may touch my soul
I steal away from others thoughts;
Does this make sense, love/wrestling school? 
(Jacob in Genesis 32:22-32)

"Be not afraid", I trust that word;
He runs with me throughout my day.
Oh, better yet, in of His Being
His Personal love He made this way.

John J. Rosenbaum 4/98
jjrose@zoominternet.net

No comments: