Thursday, December 4, 2008

Off to Ireland for the new year

Good morning, fellow (and future) lay apostles!  

I heard someone say the start of your new year sets the course for the year to come.  Well, I am going to have one amazing 2009!  My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland December 29th to visit Holy Trinity Abbey and attend the Lay Apostle prayer group at St. Anne's January 1st in Bailieborough.  To hear the monthly message from Jesus as given to Anne, a lay apostle will be the highlight of my trip.  I anticipate the first of every month, as do all lay apostles.  To hear the message firsthand, before the rest of the world, feels like a privilege.  January 2nd I will be meeting with Anne and Fr. Darragh (Anne's spiritual director) at the DFOT mission office to discuss the testimony book and determine a timeline.  I know Jesus has a plan for me, and I couldn't be more thankful He chose this apostolate as my destiny.  

Thank you, Lord, for the overflowing graces and Your loving guidance as I embark on the most important work of my life.

Blessings, 
Bonnie S.


No comments: