Monday, July 27, 2015

With Christ, Miracles Abound!

Right before my eyes, I have seen miracles. Our four daughters growing into beautiful young women, two of which are wives and mothers; our sons-in-law appreciating the gift of a family; and the smiles of our four precious grandchildren when they see Mimi and Papa. We are blessed with the miracles of good friends, a successful business and the publication of our new book, Letting Purpose & Passion Drive Your Marriage: How To Find Harmony & Happiness No Matter What!  Most importantly, He has blessed us with love. 

In yesterdays Gospel (John 6:1-15), Jesus performs a miracle out of love for His followers:

Jesus went across the Sea of Galilee.  A large crowd followed him, because they saw the signs he was performing on the sick.  Jesus went up on the mountain, and there he sat down with his disciples.  The Jewish feast of Passover was near.  When Jesus raised his eyes and saw that a large crowd was coming to him, he said to Philip, “Where can we buy enough food for them to eat?”  He said this to test him, because he himself knew what he was going to do.  Philip answered him, “Two hundred days’ wages worth of food would not be enough for each of them to have a little.”  One of his disciples, Andrew, the brother of Simon Peter, said to him, “There is a boy here who has five barley loaves and two fish; but what good are these for so many?”  Jesus said, “Have the people recline.”  Now there was a great deal of grass in that place.  So the men reclined, about five thousand in number.  Then Jesus took the loaves, gave thanks, and distributed them to those who were reclining, and also as much of the fish as they wanted.  When they had had their fill, he said to his disciples, “Gather the fragments left over, so that nothing will be wasted.”  So they collected them, and filled twelve wicker baskets with fragments from the five barley loaves that had been more than they could eat.  When the people saw the sign he had done, they said, “This is truly the Prophet, the one who is to come into the world.” Since Jesus knew that they were going to come and carry him off
to make him king, he withdrew again to the mountain alone.


In Volume Four, Jesus shows us miracles are a piece of cake for Him . . . we need only believe:

"You can blame God for all that is wrong with your world and perhaps this will work for you on earth. I assure you though, on this day that this will cease to work for you at the moment of your death. At that time there will be only yourself to blame as the Truth is inescapable. You will be facing the one, the only, and the true God and attempting to tell Him that He does not exist. How do you think this will go for you? It will not go well, dear soul, and that is why I am speaking to you now. I want you to divert from this path that leads to damnation. You are choosing against Me now and I am asking you to stop. I love you. There are many Christians in this world who love you and My love will flow through them to you. I want you for My Kingdom. I need you to serve Me. You are capable of the highest goodness. You are capable of bringing many souls to heaven for Me. Some of My greatest friends were far worse sinners than you. Please come back to Me. I love you and I can heal you and cure you. My forgiveness is yours. That hardly needs to be said. The greater difficulty will be in persuading you to forgive yourself but I am God and that would be only a small miracle for Me to perform. I will do that for you. I will make of you another Jesus, walking the earth in love. Do you want this? Can you picture it? Now, do not wait any longer. I shower you with graces. Lift your precious face to the heavens and feel My love as I beseech you to turn away from sin and follow Me."

Lay apostles, think about something miraculous in your life. Whether it is a new job, new baby, marriage, or creating a beautiful work of art, see God's touch in the miracle. We may believe the miracle is of our own doing, but truly God allows the miracle to occur. We can do nothing without God's graces and His Will. Start giving glory to Him for everything and soon the miracles will begin occurring right before our eyes. Ask Him for the vision to see them.

Thank you, Lord, for the patience and ability to see the miracles You have graced me with. I am so thankful for everything.

God bless,
Bonnie

No comments: