Monday, April 25, 2016

Return to Peace

Most of the time, I don't let other's lack of respect bother me too much. But when it is just plain rude, well, let's just say the Litany of Humility comes in handy! Yesterday, when I needed an extra dose of graces, I summoned Jesus, Our Lady, and all the saints and angels for assistance. Within minutes, my peace returned. It's so easy to get caught up in the drama, but I find it even easier to distance myself assured heaven will assist at a moments notice!

Todays Gospel (Mark 16:15-20) is as clear as a sunny day . . . shout the name of Jesus from the rooftops! Let everyone in on the Good News:

Jesus appeared to the Eleven and said to them: “Go into the whole world and proclaim the Gospel to every creature. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved; whoever does not believe will be condemned. These signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will drive out demons, they will speak new languages. They will pick up serpents with their hands, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm them. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Then the Lord Jesus, after he spoke to them, was taken up into heaven and took his seat at the right hand of God. But they went forth and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them and confirmed the word through accompanying signs.


In Volume One, Anne a lay apostle leads us to Jesus when we are in pain. There are so many graces available if we would only ask:

"He is within every soul. If a soul would take the time to converse with Jesus, Jesus would guide that soul personally, with love and wisdom. How sublime is the relationship with our Christ. That said, I do not want people to think it is something mysterious and beyond the reach of each simple soul. It is instinctive, within us. The call to our God comes from our center, and when we are in pain, it becomes louder and more insistent. Instead of answering the call and dropping to their knees saying, 'God, God, make haste to help me,' people go to health food stores, fortune tellers, Reiki practitioners, and all manner of holders of empty promises. The anguish, the groaning, is the soul, saying, 'Please, dear person, I am starving. Feed me with spiritual food that I may begin to flourish again, thereby granting you the peace you find so elusive.' This was not always a problem, but it is a problem today. Jesus has graces but nobody is collecting them. Hmm. More for me? That was a joke but Jesus answered, 'Yes. Exactly. An abundance of graces awaits any soul wanting them. My mother offers them to her children with such hope and tenderness. You must make this known to souls, particularly those souls who are in pain and feel unloved and forgotten. Such souls often accept My graces willingly. Go out and speak the name of Jesus Christ. Go out and preach the Gospel. Make My name known to all, that all may be loved and be saved. I am asking this of you today, and if you look for the answer, the answer will come to you. Look closely into your daily life. Where can you evangelize? Where am I asking you to evangelize? You will be given the answer in your heart, dear one. I will put it there. Truly, you will overflow with these answers, if only you will heed the sound of My voice.'"

Lay apostles, is something or someone bothering you today? Were you hurt by the actions or words of another? If your answer is yes, and it's still bugging you, stop right now and ask for some of those graces Jesus has available. Go ahead. Right now say this prayer with me: Jesus, I trust in You. Please send the graces I need to get me through this situation. You are so merciful, please allow me heavenly assistance to move forward in peace and love. Amen.

Thank you, Lord, for quick turnarounds when I pray for peace within.

God bless,
Bonnie

No comments: