Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hanging With Jesus For Eternity!

I once had a hospice physician tell me an atheist's end of life is the most difficult to deal with. There is no consoling them as they have no belief in eternal life through Jesus Christ. They hang on to life out of fear. I can't even imagine thinking when I die it is the end of everything I know. If you or someone you know think this way, read the Gospels and read the Volumes! Yes, being a follower of Jesus Christ the Returning King requires full commitment to Him. Yes, you will have to let go of earthly addictions and ways of thinking. Yes, your life will drastically change. Is it all worth eternal life? If what I have to say matters, my answer is YES! I have no fear of death . . . none! I know my earthly death is only the beginning of an eternal life lived in harmony with Jesus. And, who doesn't want to hang with Him for eternity?

In todays Gospel (John 3: 7B-15) Jesus gives Nicodemus the answer to eternal life:

Jesus said to Nicodemus: “‘You must be born from above.’ The wind blows where it wills, and you can hear the sound it makes, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes; so it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.” Nicodemus answered and said to him, ‘How can this happen?” Jesus answered and said to him, “You are the teacher of Israel and you do not understand this? Amen, amen, I say to you, we speak of what we know and we testify to what we have seen, but you people do not accept our testimony. If I tell you about earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you about heavenly things? No one has gone up to heaven except the one who has come down from heaven, the Son of Man. And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.”

In Volume Two, Jesus asks us to come to Him when we struggle with our earthly preoccupations:

"If you let Me tell you of My love for you, you will begin to understand how irreplaceable you are to Me. Your gifts, strengths, and skills were given to you so that you could further My Kingdom on earth, as an obedient and loving child looks after the interests of his father. But, for some time now, you have not done that. You have looked after your own interests, either through the slavery of addiction or through the quest for worldly goods and sensual experiences. My child, I know you feel this is your business and perhaps you feel you hurt only yourself. I tell you now that you are My child, I love you, and I take it very personally when you hurt yourself. I am telling you now to stop. Stop any behavior that is separating you from Me. Are you unsure what those behaviors are? Come to Me, here in the tabernacle, and I will tell you exactly which behaviors I refer to. You know already, as you read these words. You must not trade these behaviors for your eternal life, My child. You must not. That is the second part of the reason why I compel you to return to Me. The third reason you must change your behavior is because I need you. I am your God, the God of All, and truly I say to you, I need you. There are souls in your world that only you can save. You must be working for Me to save them, because I have to tell you how and you have to be listening. So please, little souls of My heart, come to Me now, because the first part of the reason compelling your return is that I love you and separation from you is making My heart ache with loneliness."

Lay apostles, we have been given the words of Jesus and all of heaven in the Volumes and every book Anne has written. This is a very special gift! If you have read the words, live the words! Believe in the Gospels!

Thank you, Lord, for leading me to this apostolate. Boy, did You know what I needed! Can't wait to thank You in person some day!

God bless,
Bonnie


No comments: