Friday, May 22, 2020

The Eighth in a Series of Twelve New Locutions from Jesus.

May 17, 2020

Jesus

I am speaking to you today to share the gift of heavenly perspective. Perhaps you wonder if Heaven is attached to the difficulties in the world. The answer is yes. Heaven is very much attached to the struggles faced by God’s children in the world. We are one family, after all, and that which affects one, affects all. The saints in Heaven, those who have gone before you, feel deeply for your suffering. They feel deeply because so few of the people facing this time are confident about my presence and about their next life. And there is a next life. There is a next life here with me, Jesus Christ, who loves you most completely. My friends, there are many things to remember that will console you. One, nobody has more power than God. The Father retains complete dominion over the world he created. The Holy Spirit blows gently at times and at times more powerfully, but the Holy Spirit remains present to those who are disposed.
What must one do to be disposed to the Holy Spirit? One must be open to one’s condition as a child of God, a created being.

A created being does not create what is good without God, regardless of one’s beliefs about God. A created being does not create and use that which is bad for people with God, regardless of one’s beliefs about God. Therefore, let it be said that when a person wilfully creates something which is used to hurt humanity, they do so without God and they are acting separately from God. 

Why do I speak with you this way today? Because you must quietly discern all that moves around you. Ask yourself this question. Is the remedy being offered to people helping humanity or hurting humanity? If it is helping humanity, then you know I am active. If it is hurting humanity, then you know that it is not what I desire for people. Because you cannot possibly judge any person, you leave all judgement to me. The truth is that sometimes people believe they serve to help others when really, they spread harm. I do not want this. I want all of God’s children on Earth to be loved and assisted. At the very least, I ask that God’s children not be deliberately harmed. If I am speaking to you, then you should heed my words, which you have now been given. If I am speaking to others, then you should simply discern prayerfully which part of these words are for you. Ponder my words. Ask for light from the Holy Spirit. Ask for protection from the Creator who desires what is good for you.

My friends, and you are all my beloved friends, move gently through your days, neither detaching from your role on Earth nor remaining too attached to temporary matters that will pass away. Remember that love and loving connections of light will remain with you for eternity. Speak with confidence about my plan for this world, especially when you are offered that which feels empty of hope. I am light. I am peace. I am happiness and joy and love. I am hope and delight. You, my beloved, fill me with hope and delight, just as you are right now. Only I have the eyes to fully recognise what is beautiful and heavenly in you. I look at you and see an infinite ability to spread peace through your trust in me. You cannot see this because you cannot see the effect of even one action of love from you to another. Only I can see the effects that blow into the world though the trust that you offer to me. Come. Let us, together, introduce many origins of love which can then move out into the world. Today, we will spread hope, together.

No comments: